Uma Cucina at COMO Uma Ubud in Bali
Italian Trattoria in Ubud0
Uma Cucina is an Italian-inspired restaurant and bar located at the COMO Uma Ubud Resort. The dishes are cooked with fresh and locally sourced ingredients – you can expect to find seasonal produce, seafood and prime meats served on your plate. The open-plan restaurant offers alfresco seating out on the terrace, and a long communal dining table sitting at the heart of the venue.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
The menu features classic Italian dishes from pizzas to pastas, including a ‘quattro frommagi’ (four cheeses) pizza and black ink linguini, with prices starting at IDR 130,000 (USD 10). Main dishes, including roast pork belly and tiger prawns, are priced at IDR 190,000 (USD 14) and up.
Uma Cucina hosts a weekly Sunday brunch from 11:30 to 15:30. Brunch fare at this Italian trattoria includes pizzas hot from the oven, as well as fish and seafood grilled fresh. A wide assortment of antipasti is also available. Brunches are from IDR 399,000 (USD 30), with free-flow non-alcoholic drinks at IDR 199,000 (USD 15).
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 17:30 (Lunch), 18:00 - 23:00 (Dinner)
- Location: COMO Uma Ubud, Jalan Raya Sanggingan No. 21, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)361 972 448
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/UmaCucina/
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Uma by COMO Ubud lies at the heart of the Balinese island.The hotel, occupying a three-hectare site, is hidden on the fringe of Ubud, overlooking the Tjampuhan Valley.The town, where there are numerous shops, galleries and local restaurants, is a five-minute drive, or 20-minute walk.The property is designed to feel like a rural home in the hills.In each villa, the bathrooms and principal living space is separated by an outdoor area.Carved panels open up rooms to incorporate views and the scent of forest, while the simplicity of pared-down walls keeps light flowing through interiors, from the bedroom through to garden terraces, private courtyards and infinity-edge plunge pools. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)