U Paasha Rooftop Bar at U Paasha Seminyak
Rooftop Bar in Seminyak, Bali0
U Paasha Rooftop Bar offers a refreshing break from the busy streets of Seminyak, with a real wow-factor provided by the bar’s massive swimming pool in U Paasha Seminyak Bali luxury boutique hotel. The pool is surrounded by cushions and beanbag chairs, with views overlooking the rooftops of Seminyak offering a unique perspective to the chicest neighbourhood in Bali. Unlike many other hotel pools in the area, U Paasha Rooftop Bar is open to drop-in visitors as well as in-house guests.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The bar’s menu consists of gourmet poolside fare, focusing on fresh ingredients and healthy choices, with prices for sandwiches starting at IDR 70,000 (USD 5). U Paasha Seminyak’s signature dishes, including slow-cooked Australian lamb shanks served with spices from Madura, are also available at the bar.
Many flock to U Paasha Rooftop Bar just to sip a drink with their toes dipped in the pool while the sun sets over the rooftops. Mocktails and healthy drinks are priced at IDR 45,000 (USD 3), while cocktails cost IDR 98,000 (USD 7). The bar boasts an impressive selection of mojitos, with flavours ranging from mango to dragon fruit.
U Paasha Rooftop Bar Seminyak
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 22:00
- Location: U Paasha Seminyak, Jalan Laksmana No. 77, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 5977
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
U Paasha Seminyak offers 50sqm suites and larger 70sqm penthouses designed with simplicity in mind.The individually controlled air-conditioned rooms are uncluttered and feature fresh and bright tones, with king and twin bed configurations, mini-bar, electronic safe, coffee and tea-making facilities, iPod and media player docking stations and audio systems, LCD television with satellite feeds and high speed Wi-Fi access.The bathrooms feature unique hexagonal wall motifs and mirrors, and are fitted with rain showers and supplied with deluxe amenities.White floor to ceiling curtains open to reveal a private balcony, although some may not offer very great views. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)