Bali offers a great mix of beach clubs, lining the southern coasts and hidden below pristine cliffs. Some have successfully brought Mediterannean style vibes to this tropical island. A handful of others retain a more local setup, serving up as seaside weekend retreats.
World-class chefs create delicious tapas and classy snacks and drinks are prepared by skilled bartenders. These beachside dining and chill-out venues in Bali spice up their splendid sunny coastlines by day and host perfect evenings following gorgeous Bali sunsets.
Here are all the top beach clubs in Bali to help you decide which beach and venue to head to for a great time on the coast.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Ku De TaSeminyak
Ku De Ta in Seminyak features a unique layout, with a main restaurant area and a dedicated bar. Its centrepiece lawn borders the beachfront where special events take place. A dedicated 'sunset box' provides the perfect vantage point to enjoy the horizon. Its own in-house international DJ team plays an impressive series of compilation albums. This combination makes Ku De Ta a top-of-the-list spot for chilling out with original playlists in Bali. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - midnight
- Location: Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 736 969
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/KUDETA
Sundays Beach ClubUngasan
Sundays Beach Club has one of the most gorgeous hidden beach locations on the island. It has swimmable waves and a Mediterranean-style setting between a rock face and the coastline. The 165m stretch of sand is yours for a day with a minimum deposit of IDR 250,000. This is later set against food and beverage purchases. Its only access is via a two-minute funicular ride down the green cliff. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Location: Jalan Pantai Selatan Gau, Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8482 111
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/sundaysbeachclub
Potato Head Beach ClubSeminyak
Potato Head Beach Club has fast gained popularity as one of the most happening Bali beach clubs. International DJs and celebrities take the poolside stage in front of an ocean backdrop during special events. World-class gigs at Potato Head have included great names such as Marc Ronson, Foster the People, Fat Boy Slim and M.I.A. Makeshift stages are set up over the pool enabling crowds to splash away to the beats and rhythms, as performers keep the moods alive. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun, 11:00 - 02:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget 51B, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 473 7979
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/pttheadbeachclub
Finn's Beach ClubCanggu
This chic hangout on Berawa Beach in Canggu features a magnificent all-bamboo structure that is spacious and airy. A blue-tiled freeform infinity pool overlooks the rolling surf. You can stay either in our out of the sun, or simply soak in the pool while enjoying ocean views. The beach club welcomes surfers, who can paddle in for a cold beer and a bite after each session on the waves. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00-24:00
- Location: Semara Beach House, Jalan Pantai Berawa, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 844 6327
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/finnsbeachclub/
Azul Beach ClubLegian
Enjoy laidback lounging with drinks, Legian sea breezes and views by day, and chill-outs at sunset. Semi-open dining sections, a bar and lounging spaces over three levels are designed under rotundas and towering thatch-roof domes. From the bar is a great list of signatures designed by acclaimed mixologist Joseph Boroski. For bites, Chef Arief Wicaksono showcases his talent through a range of innovative dishes, such as ‘chef's creation pizzas’ that include twists like gado-gado, and tom yum goong. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 07:00 - 23:00
- Location: Jalan Padma 2, Legian
- Tel: +62 (0)361 765 759
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/Azulbeachclubbali
SKAI Beach ClubLegian
Take in the stunning sunset moments over the Legian surf from various cosy lounging spots at Padma Resort Legian's main beachfront venue. There's a semi-al fresco terrace and an infinity pool to soak in. You can enjoy a refined chill-out venue here with signature cocktails served from a strikingly designed bar. The bar's composed of a criss-cross woody trellis and latticework. Light bites are featured on its all-day dining menu. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Location: Padma Resort Legian, Jalan Padma No.1, Legian
- Tel: +62(0)361 752 111
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/skaibeachclubbali
Komune Beach ClubGianyar
This only beach club on Keramas Beach is excellent for wave riders and beach lovers to hang, chill and recharge. Here you can paddle out and ride the waves. Then, head back for healthy bites and refreshing drinks at the uniquely designed restaurant and bar. The bar is a circular structure that looks like a giant mushroom dappled with black canvas awnings, and with green beach-facing sofas on wooden decks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00
- Location: Jalan Pantai Keramas, Gianyar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 301 8888
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/komunebali
Cocoon Beach ClubSeminyak
This beach club on Seminyak's southern end has an inviting blue centrepiece pool surrounded by white sun loungers. Cocoon lets you enjoy a cool pool retreat with sea views and embroidered traditional Balinese parasols by day. By night, Cocoon serves Asian fusion and Mediterranean cuisine together with a great chill out scene with innovative cocktails. Regular party highlights include its ‘Splash’ Sunday pool gatherings. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 01:00
- Location: Jalan Double Six No.66, Blue Ocean Boulevard, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 731 266
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/CocoonBeachClub
Karma Beach Bali at Karma Kandara Resort offers a gorgeous stretch of white sand surrounded by towering limestone cliffs. The private beach venue features restful thatched roof beach huts with raised bamboo platforms. You can indulge with the calming ocean views here. Its main access is via a private funicular a hundred metres down the rock face. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 09:00 - 01:00
- Location: Karma Kandara Resort, Jalan Villa Kandara, Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 2222
Vue Beach ClubCanggu
Vue Beach Club Bali is in the trendy surfer neighbourhood of Canggu. The club is part of the Lv8 Resort Hotel and brings you right to the beach with completely open ocean views. The club’s massive swimming pool overlooks Berawa Beach. This pool area is surrounded by a generous sundeck dotted with beanbag chairs, sunbeds and gazebos. The music ranges from ambient house to pumping EDM, depending on the event and time of the night. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 22:30
- Location: Lv8 Bali Resort Hotel, Jalan Discovery No. 8, Berawa Beach, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 894 8888
Sakala Beach ClubTanjung Benoa
As one of the signature venues of the five-star Mantra Sakala Resort & Beach Club, Sakala Beach Club boasts an absolute beachfront location and an infinity pool opening out to unobstructed views of the ocean. The club offers a full menu and regularly hosts special events ranging from live DJs to fire dancers. Thanks to the kid-friendly pool and a generous kids’ menu, the club is also welcoming to families. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00-23:00
- Location: Mantra Sakala Resort, Jalan Pratama No. 95, Tanjung Benoa
- Tel: +62 (0)361 775 216, extension 7406
Byrdhouse Beach ClubSanur
Byrdhouse Beach Club at the Segara Village Hotel comprises three different restaurants and two bars, while live bands and colourful cultural dance performances feature throughout the week to accompany your seaside seafood barbecue dinners. It’s a fun seaside vibe with varying dining options for families and beachgoers by day, with a chic and slightly sophisticated atmosphere as the sun goes down. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 24:00
- Location: Segara Beachfront, Segara Village Hotel, Jalan Segara Ayu, Sanur
- Tel: +62 (0)361 288 407
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/byrdhousebeachclubbali/
Surf & Turf Beach ClubNusa Dua
Surf & Turf Beach Club is a great beachfront venue to head to in Nusa Dua for some light bites, beers, cocktails and hours of fun thrills at its waterpark, which is also home to Bali’s first flow rider. Great for families, a main freeform pool borders a kiddie pool and mini playground, while parasol-shaded lounges make for cosy chilling overlooking the white sand bay. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 – 22:00, Sat – Sun 10:00 – 24:00
- Location: The Bay Bali Lot C-0, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 938 8007
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/surfandturfnusadua
HQ Beach ClubKuta
HQ Beach Club at Grand Inna Kuta Bali, also known as 'Headquarters', is a fun beachfront venue fit for holidaying families and friends who require a laidback hangout with a neat pool, beach view and access, and with reasonably priced food and drinks. The beach club is located directly on the Kuta coastline and is hard to miss. It is easily accessible from the art vendor-lined path next to the Balawista lifeguard headquarters and the Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation site. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun, 09:00-24:00
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 6811
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/HQKuta
Mahagiri Lembongan Beach ClubNusa Lembongan
Mahagiri Lembongan Beach Club is the signature beachfront dining venue of the Mahagiri Resort. The beach club is one of Lembongan Island’s great beachfront locations where you can enjoy all-day dining or sip cocktails while taking in the seaside ambiance and ocean views with Bali and Mount Agung on the horizon. Its main restaurant area has semi-outdoor tables with lovely seashell décor, while out on its spacious sandy area, you have the choice of sun loungers around a large freeform pool or on the sand. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Location: Banjar Kaja, Desa Jungutbatu, Nusa Lembongan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 263 518
Sandy Bay Beach ClubNusa Lembongan Island
Sandy Bay Beach Club is a beachfront restaurant on one of Lembongan Island’s westernmost bays. The beach club is centrally positioned on a 60 metre stretch of white sand, complemented by shaded table setups and sun loungers where you can dip your toes in sand. The beach club also has a freeform pool, from where you can enjoy a cool dip overlooking the blue horizon and crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. Expectedly, it’s a wonderful spot to enjoy a sunset. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00–22:00
- Location: Sunset Beach, Jungutbatu, Nusa Lembongan Island
- Tel: +62 (0)813 3757 0624
Jimbaran Beach ClubJimbaran
Jimbaran Beach Club sets itself apart from the established sunset seafood cafes on Jimbaran Bay, with a cosy modern dining room adjacent ‘shack’ bar, and an elevated lounging area in which to soak up rays and sunsets with a refreshing cocktail to hand. As one of the recent additions to the dining options that line Bali’s favourite bay, the beach club offers a great seascape, overlooking the surf with the Four Seasons Jimbaran to the left and the Ngurah Rai International Airport runway visible at the opposite end. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Bukit Permai, Banjar Pesalakan, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 703 342
Paon Beach ClubNusa Dua
Paon Beach Club and Paon Doeloe Restaurant in Tanjun Benoa offers a great combination of poolside lawns, sea views and breezes, and excellent international and local menus along with an exciting ‘Sunday market’ program for families. It serves a good selection of cocktails and signature drinks, making it a great place to try quality Indonesian selections and to simply chill out with a view. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Jl. Pratama No.70, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62(0)361) 776 555
Agendaz Beach ClubNusa Dua
Agendaz Beach Club Bali is centrally positioned at The Bay in Nusa Dua. It features a double-tiered blue-tiled pool surrounded by tall palms and parasol-shaded sun loungers. It offers families with kids a wonderful spot to unwind throughout the day, with a dedicated play lawn and kiddie pool. As the sun sets, it turns to clubbing mode with a raised DJ stage equipped with discreetly installed Martin Audio professional loudspeakers and high tech laser lighting systems. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon - Thu: 11:00 - 02:00, Fri - Sun: 11:00 - 05:00
- Location: Lot C-0, The Bay Area, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)811 389 5588
Whacko Beach ClubTanjung Benoa
This beach club overlooks the water sports playground of Tanjung Benoa. It has a cosy restaurant, a large blue tiled lap pool with a swim-up bar serving signature cocktails. There are shaded loungers and draped cabanas on the sand. The menu presents pizzas, pastas and grills. Traditional grilled seafood prepared with local sauces and dips, Balinese crispy duck, and the famous Indonesian beef rendang are among its must-tries. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun 09:00 – 00:00
- Location: Jalan Pratama 99X, Tanjung Benoa
- Tel: +62(0)361 771 384