Thermes Marins Spa at The Ayana Resort Bali
Luxury Spa in Jimbaran0
Thermes Marins Spa at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali has been voted ‘Indonesia’s Best Hotel Spa’ on multiple occasions, so you know that you’re in good hands when you come for a pampering session here.
The spa has the only Aquatonic Sea Water Jet Pool in all of Bali, and you can enjoy serene treatments as you look out over the gorgeous sunsets in Jimbaran. All the treatments here are designed to balance and promote harmony in guests, and there are several signature treatments here which you can’t miss. These include the 7 Chakra Dhara Journey which costs IDR 3,080,000 (USD 230) for 120 minutes and uses Ayurvedic techniques mixed with aromatherapy and gemstone therapy to work on your chakras and leave you relaxed and rejuvenated.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Another treatment not to miss at Thermes Marins Spa Bali is the Hot Shell Massage, which comes in at IDR 1,790,000 (USD 130) for 90 minutes and uses a sea shell to soothe tired muscles and promote a soothing feeling that helps to centre the body. This treatment also comes with a shell facial massage.
There are two spa villas here that guests can choose from for treatments, and both are perched on top of a rock face that looks out over the Indian Ocean for a spa day that you will certainly never forget.
Thermes Marins Spa
- Location: AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 702 222
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Winner of the Conde Nast Gold List award in 2012, AYANA Resort and Spa Bali promises a premium experience where you can hit the private beach to get a beach massage.11 outdoor pools provide fun for everyone, while guests in the mood for pampering can visit the spa to indulge in deep-tissue massages, detox wraps, and aromatherapy.Dining choices include 17 restaurants and the 2 poolside bars are great places to grab a cold drink.3 bars/lounges and a fitness center are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious hotel offer up nice touches like slippers and designer toiletries. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)