The Warung at Alila Villas Uluwatu in Bali
Fine Indonesian Cliff-Top Dining in Uluwatu0
The Warung offers the perfect mix of authentic Indonesian cuisine and stellar views of the Indian Ocean. The fine-dining restaurant is located at Alila Villas Uluwatu, a luxury resort with a clifftop location, making the venue ideal for sunset gazing. The food does not pale in comparison with the views.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The Warung’s menu offers a comprehensive taste of Indonesian flavours hailing from different destinations across the archipelago. The menu is divided based on each of the dish’s place of original. From Bali, there’s the likes of ‘sate lilit ikan’ (wrap-style minced tuna satay) and ‘bebek goreng Bali’ crispy fried duck. From Java, highlights include ‘nasi liwet’ (rice cooked in coconut milk), while the Padang section elevates hearty street food from northern Sumatra into new culinary heights. Main dishes at the Warung are priced at IDR 80,000 (USD 6) and up.
The Warung also offers special set menus designed for two, which include an assortment of dishes based on different themes – try the ‘Megibung’ sharing menu to get a real taste of Bali. Set menus are priced at IDR 785,000 (USD 60).
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: Alila Villas Uluwatu, Jalan Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak, Pecatu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 2166
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Alila Villas Uluwatu is a five-star luxury villa resort located on the islands southern Bukit Peninsula, a limestone cliff area that offers high and wide ocean views.The resort is located on Jalan Belimbing Sari, and is a half-hour transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, 45 minutes from the provincial capital of Denpasar, and 10 minutes to the famous sunset seafood dining destination of Jimbaran Bay.The luxury tourism enclave of Nusa Dua is 15 minutes drive east from the resort, traversing the Bukit region, where you will find among notable highlights such as the Bali Collection shopping complex, top world-class dining venues within The Bay Bali, and the Nusa Dua Theatre that holds the spectacular Devdan Show regularly. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)