The Seven Rooftop Bar is the top dining and chill-out venue of the 3-star Kutabex Beach Front Hotel, a hotel that’s easy to find, halfway along the main beach road of Jalan Pantai Kuta. Attracting mostly a young crowd, the bar is one of Kuta’s great spots to enjoy Bali’s magical sunsets in the company of friends, be it with refreshing mango margaritas or while taking a dip in the hotel’s rooftop pool.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Dine, Drink and Have Fun at The Seven Rooftop Bar
It's a great spot for dining too as The Seven Rooftop Bar highlights international selections through its thematic cruise ship-style buffets with table-for-two offers also available. Before the sun goes down, you can also opt for set afternoon teas at IDR 50,000 (USD 4). As the sky begins to turn red, move to the cocktail bar for their IDR 59,000 (USD 4.50) signature cocktails with ‘buy 1 get 1’ deals.
On the entertainment side, The Seven Rooftop Bar features in-house, sexy female DJs spinning everything from chill-out to hard-thumping bass every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. You can expect live bands taking to the stage every Tuesday to Friday nights, playing Top 40s to blues, pop rock and hits form the 90s, while Balinese buffet nights with cultural dance performances are on Thursdays for only IDR 100,000 (USD 7.50) per person. You can hit the pool tables for fun with friends, and if you’re game, enter their public billiard competitions on Saturdays.
The Seven Rooftop Bar at Kutabex Beach Front Hotel
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta, Banjar Pande Mas, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 300 7077
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SEVENRooftopBar/