The Orchard Bar & Restaurant Bali is a popular gastro pub tucked away on a quiet side-street in the trendy neighbourhood of Seminyak. The venue is best known for hosting energetic live music gigs three nights a week, attracting both local and international acts onstage.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Loved by locals and visitors alike, the Orchard Bar & Restaurant prides itself for being ‘a home away from home’ and offers a hearty menu of British pub favourites, from mashed potatoes to steak sandwiches and beyond. Also, look out for The Orchard’s classic Sunday roast, available every Sunday between 13:00 and 21:00. The IDR 150,000 (USD 11) price also includes a glass of beer or wine. Drink offers are usually available between 19:00 and 21:00, especially on live music nights.
On band nights, the Orchard Bar & Restaurant tends to get extremely busy with epic jam sessions stretching into the wee hours, therefore booking ahead is advised to ensure you get a first-row seat. You can catch the live gigs every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, usually starting form 20:00 onwards.
The Orchard Bar & Restaurant Bali
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 00:00
- Address: Jalan Nakula, Gang Baik No. 99x, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)857 8941 9634