The Bay Bali in Nusa Dua is a dining and recreational complex that lines the beachfront, next door to the Bali Collection shopping complex and the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre (home of the spectacular Devdan Show). Located right between the ‘twin’ peninsulas that gave Nusa Dua its name, the collection serves as a convenient destination to eat and play throughout the day. There are currently six establishments along the sandy beachfront, each offering different cuisines and individual onsite features for recreation and leisure.
The first you’ll encounter is the family-favourite Pirates Bay Bali on the bay’s northernmost end, featuring an impressive wooden pirate’s ship as its landmark, together with light and casual western dishes. Next are Surf & Turf Beach Club with its cosy restaurant and bar overlooking its pool, slides and Nusa Dua’s only surf rider, and Agendaz Beach Club, where parties are part of its weekend schedule. To the southern end are three restaurants, Hong Xing, Ocean Star, and an extension of Ubud’s Bebek Bengil, which serve Asian, seafood steamboats, and Balinese favourites in refined settings respectively.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The Bay Bali
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Location: BTDC Area. Lot C-0, Nusa Dua, Bali
- Tel: +62 361 8948200