Teatro Gastroteque is a boutique restaurant dedicated to the fine art of fine dining. The restaurant offers a unique fusion of European and Asian flavours, with most of the ingredients directly sourced from local markets. Though located on Seminyak's famous Eat Street, the restaurant still remains a bit under the radar as it is slightly removed from the neighbourhood’s crowded epicentre. The intimate dinner-only restaurant offers the ideal setting for marking a special occasion, while die-hard foodies will love it regardless of the season.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Aiming to deliver an all-inclusive culinary experience, Teatro Gastroteque only serves set menus, each consisting of seven courses or more. The ambitious menus are updated according to what ingredients are in season. The prices for the menus start at IDR 550,000 (USD 41), or IDR 1,400,000 (USD 105), including beverage pairing. Though the focus is on culinary perfection, the restaurant’s décor is charmingly relaxed thanks to soft candlelight and plush seating in rich jewel-tones. Thanks to the kitchen’s generous windows, you can admire the chefs at work from the street outside, giving a new meaning to the venue’s name, which translates into “theatre”.
- Opening Hours: 18:30 - 22:30
- Location: Jalan Kayu Aya, close to Seminyak Square
- Tel: +62 (0)361 870 0078