Tapa Bistro offers tasty tapas and an alfresco setting for relaxed mingling, with occasional DJ sets and live music. Located at the five-star The Bale resort in Nusa Dua, the bistro is open to both in-house guests and casual visitors.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The menu at Tapa Bistro focuses on tapas, desserts and elaborate cocktails. The tapas selection includes western favourites like goat cheese ravioli and veal carpaccio with fois gras while also offering a taste of Indonesia with the likes of sate lilit (wrap-style satay) and spicy ayam Taliwang roast chicken. Each tapas dish is the size of a restaurant appetiser with prices starting at IDR 25,000 (USD 2). Desserts include mini tiramisu and assorted exotic sorbets, from IDR 40,000 (USD 3).
The cocktail list is a refreshing mix of tried and tested classics like caipirosca and whiskey sour, complemented by fresh new flavours like bubblegum sour vodka and raspberry and lemongrass martini. Prices for cocktails start at IDR 90,000 (USD 6.7), while mocktails are from IDR 45,000 (USD 3.3).
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Its minimalist architecture and light contemporary furnishing, add to the experience of serenity and style.This ultimate getaway offers absolute privacy with elegant comfort and classic simplicity.The in-house restaurants excel for their exquisite and diverse Balinese specialties.Luxurious spa facilities, with their tropical garden setting, offer relaxation and body pampering for couples as well as for individuals. Read More...
Tapa Bistro at The Bale
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 23:00 daily
- Address: THE BALE, Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan P.O. Box 76, Nusa Dua, Bali
- Tel: +62 (0)361 775 111