Tanjung Benoa Beach is the east-facing coastal stretch of Bali’s popular marine water sports playground. You’ll find most of the action, which ranges from jet-skiing and parasailing to kitesurfing and banana boat rides, near the northernmost end of the peninsula. Despite the high-revving action of boats and watercraft around this area, as a beach lover you can find beautiful and more serene seascapes along most of the coastline’s southern length. Mostly overseen by the hotels and resorts lining the coast, the white sand beach here is clean and well maintained.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Visiting Tanjung Benoa Beach
Unlike most of Bali’s resort beaches, Tanjung Benoa Beach isn’t visible from the main road. Jalan Pratama runs parallel to the coastline and has a few small public access paths to the beach along it. The waves are often busier than the beach itself as people tend not to sunbathe here, preferring the action-packed water sports provided by various operators instead. The waves here are, overall, much calmer when compared to Bali’s other beaches, even to neighbouring Nusa Dua. Swimming can be delightful here, particularly along the southern sections of the coast. Most of the main beach road is packed with commercial establishments, ranging from resorts, hotels, restaurants, and small kiosks selling art. Tanjung Benoa offers very few sightseeing options, but an interesting historical site you can visit is the Caow Eng Bio Chinese temple.
Great Hotel Nearby Tanjung Benoa Beach
Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Location: Jalan Pratama, Tanjung Benoa