Tanjung Benoa Beach is one of the best places to be if you want to stay close to water sports activities in Bali. This east-facing beach itself is similar to neighbouring Nusa Dua’s coastline, with a mix of fine and coarse sand. The white sand beach is clean and maintained by hotels and resorts lining the coast.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Tanjung Benoa Beach highlights
The surrounding waters are typically busier than the beach as many prefer the action-packed water sports over leisurely activities like sunbathing. You can enjoy parasailing, jet-skiing, banana boat riding, and kitesurfing near the northernmost end of the peninsula, with equipment provided by various operators along the coast.
The waves in Tanjung Benoa are calmer compared to most beaches in Bali and Nusa Dua. Swimming is limited in areas bordered by marker buoys, particularly along the southern sections. Despite the high-revving action of boats and watercraft around this area, Tanjung Benoa Beach has serene seascapes for sunbathing and beach games along its southern end.
Tanjung Benoa Beach is accessible via small public access paths along Jalan Pratama in Benoa. Most of the main beach road has several restaurants and small art kiosks. An interesting historical site you can visit here is the Caow Eng Bio, one of Bali's oldest Chinese temples.
Great Hotel Nearby Tanjung Benoa Beach
Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Location: Benoa, South Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia