The Taman Sari Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Taman Sari', is one of very few local markets of its kind that can be found around the Seminyak area. A unique deviation from the predominantly upscale boutique shopping and world-class dining scenes that the resort area of Seminyak is better known for, this local market serves as an ideal stopover for those looking for fresh tropical fruits at bargain prices and within easy reach of the region’s villas and resorts.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The market is located near the southwestern corner of the Petitenget and Kerobokan junction, and is within only a 15-minute transfer from Seminyak’s main Petitenget hub. Although slightly tucked away, Taman Sari Market is hard to miss, with most of the fruit displays lining the market’s street-side façade. These stalls are open at the break of dawn, when you will find staff from your hotel or villa there buying supplies such as fresh mangoes, bananas and mangosteen. Spending just a dollar here can get you a full bag of fresh delights.
Most of the items sold the Taman Sari Market don’t bear price tags and, even though the front row fruit stalls sell by the kilogram, you can still bargain hard. More stalls selling daily local necessities, from colourful flowers and readymade ‘canangsari’ flower offerings, meats, poultry, chicken and other groceries, to cooking utensils and a full range of household items, which can be found inside the main building. The market takes on a local night market scene by sunset, with food carts of all sorts rolling in, offering ‘bakso’ meatball soup, grilled chicken satay, rice porridge and many other tasty treats.
Taman Sari Market
- Opening Hours: 05:00 – 24:00
- Address: Jalan Tangkuban Perahu No.2, Banjar Taman, Kerobokan Kelod