Taman Sari Market (Pasar Taman Sari) is one of the very few local markets of its kind around the Seminyak area. This traditional market serves as a stopover for those looking for fresh tropical fruits at low prices. It's also within easy reach of the region’s villas and resorts. The market is located near the southwestern corner of the Petitenget and Kerobokan junction, about a 15-minute transfer from Seminyak’s main Petitenget hub.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Taman Sari Market is hard to miss, with most of the fruit displays lining the market’s street-side façade. These stalls are open at the break of dawn – you might even see staff from your hotel or villa buying supplies such as fresh mangoes, bananas and mangosteen. A $1 can get you a full bag of fresh produce.
Most of the items sold the Taman Sari Market don’t have price tags and, even though the front row fruit stalls sell by kg, you can still bargain hard. Stalls selling daily local necessities can be found inside the main building. The market takes on a local night market scene around sunset, with food carts offering bakso (meatball soup), grilled satay, and rice porridge.
Taman Sari Market
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5am to midnight
- Location: Jalan Tangkuban Perahu No.1, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia