Taman Gita Terrace is an open-plan restaurant offering breakfast and regular special dinner events. The restaurant is located within the InterContinental Resort in Jimbaran, and serves as the resort's main breakfast venue. The morning buffet includes freshly baked pastries, live cooking stations, a fresh juice bar and more. The spacious venue is ideal for those travelling with a larger party and offers the option of enjoying your meal inside the dining room or out on the terrace.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Twice a week, Taman Gita Terrace hosts a lavish buffet dinner, complete with cultural performances celebrating the rich heritage of Balinese dance and music. During these special events, tables are set outside in the garden, surrounding a stage where local villagers perform dances and rituals unique to Balinese culture, including the iconic Kecak fire dance. The fare on offer ranges from fresh seafood to spicy local delicacies, depending on the evening’s special theme. Prices for the buffet dinners are IDR 546,000 (USD 41) and up. The performances start at 19:45, and booking ahead is advised.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
InterContinental Bali Resort is one of the most prominent international five-star chain resort properties that grace the Jimbaran Bay in Bali.The expansive beachfront resort is adjacent to the famous sunset and seafood cafes that line the bay, and offers magnificent wide views of the coastline, including the runway of the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, which is within only a 25-minute transfer from the resort.Other highlights of Jimbaran and the Bukit peninsula area include the Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park, only 15-minutes uphill, and the surfing playground and famous sea temple of Uluwatu is a 20-minute drive southwest. Read More...
Taman Gita Terrace
- Opening Hours: Breakfast daily 06:30 - 11:00; Dinner from 19:00 – late (Wed & Sat)
- Location: InterContinental Bali Resort, Jalan Uluwatu No. 45, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 701 888