Table8 Restaurant at the Mulia Bali
Authentic Chinese Cuisine in Nusa Dua0
Table8 specialises in fine Chinese dining by offering authentic Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine in a setting inspired by the Orient, complete with porcelain pagodas and imperial artwork. The restaurant is located within the prestigious Mulia Resort in Nusa Dua and offers the option of enjoying a buffet meal or dining à la carte.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
The buffet spread includes an impressive selection of fresh seafood and live cooking stations, where you can watch your clay pot dishes and fresh noodles being made to order. There’s a dessert section to match, with exotic dishes ranging from sunflower pudding to fresh sorbets. The restaurant also has its own tea masters, who perform Kung Fu-inspired pouring ceremonies at your table.
Table8 is perhaps best known for its wide range of Dim Sum, which covers everything from siu mai to shrimp dumplings and golden sauce buns. The restaurant’s all-you-can-eat Dim Sum offer is available every day. If you’re not feeling hungry enough to tackle the whole buffet spread, the hearty Dim Sum might be the perfect choice.
Table8 in Nusa Dua
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 12:00 - 23:00, Sun 08:00-23:00
- Location: The Mulia Resort, Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Sawangan, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 301 7777
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Mulia Resort Nusa Dua occupies the exotic beachfront of Geger in Nusa Duas southern region, providing great ocean views from its guestrooms, public spaces and dining outlets.It is bordered by a cliff on its south with the silhouette of the multi-tiered shrines of Geger Temple, adding to its scenic appeal.The centerpieces of the resort grounds are large blue-tiled swimming pools with the main pool lined with a dozen towering statues.Mulia Resort comprises 526 guestrooms and a number of suites that all feature finely crafted and stylish fittings, from classic Victorian-style tables in the living rooms, to bathrooms with high-tech motion-sensing toilets. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)