Susheria Bali Restaurant in Kerobokan welcomes you to cosy dining with rice field views, and with unique flavours on offer: Japanese-Mexican fusion. Referred to as ‘fusion sushi’, tasty selections primarily include maki rolls and freshly prepared sashimi. Among the creations are Acapulco rolls made up of rice, nori seaweed, salmon tobiko tartare with browned salmon, and Oxaca rolls with tuna, cream cheese and nachos and Mexican tomato sauce on top.
Although the menu is part Asian, part Latino, the dining setup at Susheria Bali Restaurant is typical of a pizzeria, owing much to the vision of its Italian owners. The maki rolls are popular here, however we love the burritos (salmon, beef, chicken, tuna or veggie) for a more filling treat, at IDR 75,000 (USD 6). Sushi rolls (4-8 pieces per serving) are IDR 65,000 to 80,000 (USD 5-6). As a close, try their sinful banana Nutella burrito, a serving of two pieces at IDR 45,000 or USD 3.50.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 10:00 - 23:00
- Location: Jalan Umalas 1, No.7, Kerobokan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 1364
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/susheriabali