Spa at Maya Ubud
Award Winning Luxury Spa in Bali0
The Spa at Maya Ubud is a multi-award winning wellness centre, set amidst a quintessentially Balinese rainforest. The main riverside spa facilities are divided into individual pavilions, allowing for a truly immersive experience in the tropics. The spa is located a five-minute drive from central Ubud, overlooking the Petanu River.
The spa’s treatment menu ranges from an extensive list of massages to holistic body treatments including a chocolate body mask priced at IDR 637,000 (USD 47). The spa also offers facials, including cutting edge Intraceutical O2 treatments, which are priced at IDR 1,430,000 (USD 106) and up.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
One of the most iconic experiences to be had at The Spa at Maya Ubud is the Flower Bath, where guests get to luxuriate in a bath filled with fragrant flower petals while enjoying lush riverside views. The Flower Bath is priced at IDR 260,000 (USD 19). The spa also features a fully equipped fitness centre with membership prices starting at IDR 200,000 (USD 15). Both private and public yoga classes are also available.
Spa at Maya Ubud
- Opening Hours: 08:30-20:00
- Location: Maya Ubud Resort and Spa, Jalan Gunung Sari, Peliatan, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)361 977 888
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Maya Ubud Resort & Spa is a five-star stunner set along a peninsula stretching 780m between rice fields and the Petanu River Valley, 30m below.Theres not much modesty here - this hotel is all about impressing guests from the get-go, with accommodation options ranging from 108 classy rooms to thatched private pool villas overlooking lush tropical gardens.Guestrooms are divided into six categories - Superior and Deluxe Rooms, Superior Garden, Deluxe Pool, Duplex and Presidential Villas - ranging in size from 43sqm to 360sqm.Traditional in design, each unit is equipped to the hilt with contemporary conveniences such as a flat screen TV with cable programming, DVD/ CD player and Wi-Fi. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)