The Spa at Maya Ubud is a multi-award winning wellness centre, set amidst a quintessentially Balinese rainforest. The main riverside spa facilities are divided into individual pavilions, allowing for a truly immersive experience in the tropics. The spa is located a five-minute drive from central Ubud, overlooking the Petanu River.
The spa’s treatment menu ranges from an extensive list of massages to holistic body treatments including a chocolate body mask priced at IDR 637,000 (USD 47). The spa also offers facials, including cutting edge Intraceutical O2 treatments, which are priced at IDR 1,430,000 (USD 106) and up.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
One of the most iconic experiences to be had at The Spa at Maya Ubud is the Flower Bath, where guests get to luxuriate in a bath filled with fragrant flower petals while enjoying lush riverside views. The Flower Bath is priced at IDR 260,000 (USD 19). The spa also features a fully equipped fitness centre with membership prices starting at IDR 200,000 (USD 15). Both private and public yoga classes are also available.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Maya Ubud Resort and Spa
Maya Ubud Resort & Spa is a five-star stunner set along a peninsula stretching 780m between rice fields and the Petanu River Valley, 30m below.Theres not much modesty here - this hotel is all about impressing guests from the get-go, with accommodation options ranging from 108 classy rooms to thatched private pool villas overlooking lush tropical gardens.Guestrooms are divided into six categories - Superior and Deluxe Rooms, Superior Garden, Deluxe Pool, Duplex and Presidential Villas - ranging in size from 43sqm to 360sqm.Traditional in design, each unit is equipped to the hilt with contemporary conveniences such as a flat screen TV with cable programming, DVD/ CD player and Wi-Fi. Read More...
Spa at Maya Ubud
- Opening Hours: 08:30-20:00
- Location: Maya Ubud Resort and Spa, Jalan Gunung Sari, Peliatan, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)361 977 888