Soka Beach is an exotic black sand beach on Bali’s far west coast. The beach is within a two hour drive of Kuta. Soka makes for a great resting spot on a long tour to the island’s western region as it’s a popular stop-off point for refreshments. A unique feature of this beach is the beautiful rural panoramas of green and flowing rice fields that cascade down to an other-wordly stretch of black sand on this quiet coastline.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Scenic Stopovers at Soka Beach
A large dedicated car park near the beach features both Soka Indah Restaurant and the adjacent Soka Indah Mart. You can drop by for an Indonesian lunch overlooking the waves, or stock up on snacks and refreshments as you continue your journey through West Bali. To get to the beach itself you’ll need to go down a pathway nearby. The black sand glistens between rocky formations, but the waves here can be too hazardous for swimming. Nevertheless, it can be a relaxing and picturesque walk, especially in the mornings and at sunset.
Great Hotel Nearby
Soka Indah Restaurant & Bungalows
With a stay at Soka Indah Restaurant & Bungalows in Selemadeg, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Soka Beach, and close to Balian Beach.Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out.Event facilities at this cabin consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Raya Denpasar-Gilimanuk, Jembrana, West Bali