Single Fin is Uluwatu’s hippest cliff-top bar that evolved from a surfers’ hangout into a fully-fledged sunset chill out and live entertainment spot. The bar is usually packed at sunset and over the weekends when jam sessions take place.
At any given time however, you can simply go up to the bar and order a cold Bintang to enjoy with the view until the sky turns crimson. Non-surfers can simply kick back and enjoy the gruelling action by pros down on the waves below. Single Fin then brings Suluban Beach, otherwise known as Blue Point, to life with its great live music roster featuring a line-up of international guest DJs and notable local bands.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
If you're feeling peckish you can order a selection of pleasant bites that include hearty salads and delicious pizzas to share, pasta, satays and nachos. There’s a nalu bowl shack onsite that serves surfers a healthy and filling treat for breakfast through lunchtime, filled with Acai berries, homemade granola and slices of fresh tropical fruits.
Single Fin Bali has a surf shop chock-full of men’s and ladies’ surfwear, gear, books, photos and surf memorabilia. Among the notable international board riding and surf lifestyle brands in store at Single Fin are O’Neill, Banana Boat, Nixon, Afends, Havaianas, Insight and Globe.
The bar can seem to get a little hectic sometimes during the weekly jam sessions, but in a way that’s a good thing if you enjoy the energy of a crowd. For the weekend sets they strongly recommend advanced bookings for the most coveted booths. Any other spots are on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
Single Fin Bali
- Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 11pm, Wednesday and Sunday from 8am to 1am, Friday–Saturday from 8am to midnight
- Location: Pantai Suluban, Jl. Labuan Sait, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Kuta Selatan, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 769 941