Singsing Waterfall is one of North Bali’s hidden treasures, which is a great option for nature lovers and those with a penchant for adventure while staying around Lovina Beach or the capital of Singaraja. The waterfall is located up in the forested hills of the Cempaga village in Banjar, some 50km west of the town hub and main beach resort areas. Reaching the site requires a 20-minute trek on foot, starting at the rural neighbourhood and along a moderate forest trail.
Its name roughly translates to ‘daybreak waterfall’. Although not very high or large when compared to other popular waterfalls found throughout Bali’s central highlands, the whole site of Singsing Waterfall offers a pleasant respite. Best time to go is during the wet season (October through April), when the waterfall pours into a rocky pool. Moreover, a narrow trail over the waterfall leads to a spacious upper creek with lava stone pools that you can also soak in.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
When the dry season takes over, Singsing waterfall may erratically reduce to trickles. Its upper creek however, still offers a unique setting with its pools with dark and smooth textured cliff faces on both sides. Birdsong and nature sounds against the drops and trickles of the pools add to the soothing ambiance of this hidden sanctuary. Back at the starting point are local ‘warung’ food stalls selling cold drinks and snacks.
- Location: Jalan Air Terjun Sing-Sing, Banjar, Buleleng