Siloam Hospital Bali is a 104-bed hospital located on Kuta’s busy Sunset Road. Part of the chain of Siloam Hospitals located across the country, its international-standard facilities in Kuta offer a broad spectrum of medical services, which include emergency, inpatient and diagnostic services.
The hospital’s emergency unit is open 24 hours a day, while daily visiting hours at the hospital are between 10:00-13:00 and 17:00-20:00. There’s also an ambulance service for trauma and medical evacuation. The area surrounding Siloam Hospital is dotted with some of the most popular hotels and resorts in Bali, making it very convenient for tourists.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Siloam Hospital offers a wide range of specialty services, from orthopaedics to cardiology and paediatrics. The hospital also offers dental services and plastic surgery. You can even browse the doctors according to speciality and make an appointment online. For medical check-ups, Siloam Hospital also offers set price packages (from IDR 600,000 or USD 45) with inclusions tailored according to the patient’s gender and medical history.
Siloam Hospital Bali
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Location: Jalan Sunset Road No. 818, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 779 900
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SiloamHospitalsBali/photos/