Settimo Cielo, meaning “Seventh Heaven”, is an Italian restaurant located at the front of The Layar – Designer Villas and Spa in Seminyak, where you’ll find sleek modern decor with pops of bright pink and green, echoed in the fresh flowers used throughout its table settings and the colourful cocktails served at the bar. By day, the restaurant is flooded with natural light thanks to the generous windows, while after sunset the place is lit up by striking lanterns.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Settimo Cielo offers a fresh, modern take on rustic Italian cuisine with the kitchen headed by Chef Nicolas Lazzaroni. The restaurant uses organic local ingredients complemented by imported luxury items. For breakfast, Settimo Cielo offers classics like roasted granola and Eggs Benedict. Prices start from IDR 25,000 (around USD 2). For lunch and dinner, guests can take their picks from Italian favourites ranging from goat cheese and ricotta tortelloni to osso buco. For lunch, pizzas are also available from IDR 95,000 (USD 7).
Settimo Cielo Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
- Location: The Layar – Designer Villas and Spa, Jalan Pangkung Sari 10X, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 1117