Serangan Beach is a small coastal stretch on the south-eastern shore of Serangan Island in southern Denpasar. Due to its secluded location, this white coral sand beach is often uncrowded as it is slightly off the beaten path for visitors. The beach formed as a result of land reclamation following an ambitious, but controversial, island development project in the late 90s. Now, it’s a favourite for beach lovers looking for an exotic vista. Two other sections to its north play host to a variety of watersports. Surfers can also often be seen paddling out from Serangan for its great shore break.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Visiting Serangan Beach
To get to Serangan Island, enter from the main road that connects it to the Bali mainland’s Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai. Serangan Beach is around a 10-minute ride along rugged and winding coral and limestone tracks. There are several lagoons, one that usually hosts jet skis and other motorised water sport activities run by local operators. The beach is on the southeasternmost end, where it’s much quieter. Locals and visitors often bring fishing poles and run, walk, or cycle down to this beach. You can enjoy some local snacks, cold drinks, and even grilled fish at local beachside warung here.
Great hotel nearby…
Paras Paros Marina Lodge
When you stay at Paras Paros Marina Lodge in Denpasar, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Serangan and Bali Quad Discovery Tours.The front desk is staffed during limited hours.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Pantai Serangan, Serangan Island, South Denpasar