Sekumpul Waterfall is a scenic cluster of 6 to 7 narrow cascades that form the centrepiece of a lush green bamboo forested valley. The falls are fed by 2 streams, and it’s the most accessible in the collection of various falls in the area. Getting down here requires some effort, though – paths comprise dirt tracks, a hundred steps and crossings over streams.
A trek leads you to purpose-built gazebos where you can cool down and catch your breath while enjoying the view of the 80-metre-tall majestic fall from a distance. The falls are in the namesake village of Sekumpul in the upland region of the Buleleng regency in North Bali, an hour’s drive southeast from Lovina Beach.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Nature treks to Sekumpul waterfall
Another forest and village trail leads you down to the rock pool base of the Sekumpul waterfalls. This includes traversing down more steps, with a combination of rice paddies, durian, rambutan and coffee plantations accompanying your journey.
Strictly for nature lovers, landscape photography enthusiasts and those with a knack for adventure, the magnificent scenery certainly justifies the approximate 3-hour trek. Several great resorts and jungle retreats in the nearby village of Sudaji often includes this waterfall as a highlight among their nature-based activities.
- Location: Sekumpul, Lemukih, Sawan, Buleleng, Bali 81171, Indonesia