Sekumpul Waterfall in Bali
Scenic Waterfall in Buleleng, North Bali0
Sekumpul Waterfall is one of Bali’s most scenic natural attractions. The waterfall is actually a cluster of six to seven narrow cascades that form the centrepiece of a lush green bamboo forested valley. You can reach the falls on a nature trek through the namesake village of Sekumpul, which is located in upland region of the Buleleng regency in North Bali. The village is within an hour’s drive southeast from Lovina Beach.
The falls are fed by two upland streams, and is the most accessible of the collection of falls in the area. Even so, getting down here requires a good deal of effort, with paths comprising dirt tracks, a hundred or so steps and crossings over streams. There are two ways you can enjoy the falls. A trek leads you to purpose-built gazebos where you can cool down and catch your breath while enjoying the view of the 80m-tall majestic fall from a distance.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Another forest and village trail leads you down to the rock pool base of the falls, which includes traversing down more steps, with a combination of rice paddies, durian, rambutan and coffee plantations accompanying your journey. Strictly for nature lovers, landscape photography enthusiasts and those with a knack for adventure, the magnificent scenery certainly justifies the approximate three-hour trek. Omunity Bali is a great jungle retreat in the nearby village of Sudaji, which includes this waterfall as a highlight among its nature activities.
- Location: Jalan Raya Desa Sekumpul, Sawan, Lemukih, Buleleng
You May Also Like