Sea Vu Play is a trendy restaurant in Seminyak, created with a deep passion for all things nautical. The venue offers a laid-back setting for sipping cocktails or sitting down for a full dinner beneath palm trees decorated with fairy lights. The maritime inspiration is palpable with tables modelled after seaside changing booths and a bar counter shaped like a boat.
When it comes to the menu, Sea Vu Play’s mission statement is simple: Party. Platters. Pizza. Pitchers. The prices for the generous pizzas start at IDR 80,000 (USD 6), while the sharing platters feature a mix of hummus, seafood and more with prices starting at IDR 150,000 (USD 11). In keeping with the seaside theme, there’s also plenty of fish on offer, with fried calamari and prawns pil pil, from IDR 55,000 (USD 4) and up.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Sea Vu Play in Bali
- Opening Hours: 16:00 - 02:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 4736576