Sangsaka Restaurant is a great addition to the collection of sophisticated dining spots that you can find within the Seminyak-Kerobokan neighbourhood, serving modern and innovative takes on rich Indonesian cuisine. This 55-seater restaurant welcomes you into subtly-lit interiors with its main table setups laid out adjacent to a well-stocked bar. Ingredients used are seasonal and locally sourced, and the same can be said for their range of cocktails.
The menu has some creative takes on traditional Indonesian dishes by Chef Kieran Morland, who was also responsible for the innovative cuisine at the contemporary Indonesian restaurant Merah Putih in Seminyak. These include very simply named a la carte selections such as ‘Bebek’ smoked duck with carrots and coriander (IDR 140,000 or USD 10), and ‘Sapi Bakar’ grilled wagyu rump, with short ribs, coconut, soy and fern (IDR 250,000 or USD 19).
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Your orders come very well presented to your table, and Chef Kieran’s use of different woods and charcoals help maintain the unmistakably aromatic Indonesian flavours for some of the grilled dishes. You can also check out their daily-changing tasting menu, which features a magnificent four-course line-up with nine different dishes, all served in traditional Indonesian sharing style (IDR 400,000 or USD 30.50 per person).
- Opening Hours: Tue-Sun 18:00 - 23:30
- Location: Jalan Pangkung Sari No.100, Kerobokan
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3695 9895
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/sangsakabali