If you want fine dining with a view then look no further than the Sangkar Restaurant at the Bulgari Resort Bali. The restaurant is built into the side of a cliff, which means that you’ll get some of the most breathtaking views in Bali, overlooking the huge waves that roll into this southern cape.
The menu focuses on lunch and dinner choices that seamlessly blend Indonesian ingredients with modern cooking techniques. You can enjoy traditional Balinese dishes such as Tongkol Lan Remis Panggang, a dish of tuna and scallops seared with a Balinese chilli paste, as well as Satay Lilit, which comes with minced reef fish served on skewers made of lemongrass.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
What to eat at Sangkar Restaurant
There are also 2 set menus, the more luxurious of which is the Gourmet Lobster Menu. It includes 3 lobster dishes as well as a dessert and a glass of sparkling wine. For a more local experience, there’s a seasonal Balinese Dining Experience Menu, which draws heavily on local ingredients – particularly seafood.
Diners can expect Udang Pesmol (seared prawns in a rich coconut broth), as well as Udang Galah Menyatyat Base Genep (giant prawns cooked in a mix of traditional Balinese spices). Although the flavours are typically Balinese, the service and plating are 5-star sophistication.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Bulgari Hotels and Resorts
Bulgari Resort & Residences, Bali is one of Balis prominent luxury five-star resorts, located on Jalan Goa Lempeh near the village of Pecatu, a secluded cliff region on the islands southern Bukit peninsula.The resort is within a 40-minute transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban.Nearby highlights include the famous landmark and sea temple of Uluwatu, which is an approximate half-hour drive west from the resort.The favourite sunset and seafood cafe-lined Jimbaran Bay is a 20-kilometre trip north, while the livelier crowds can be found around Kuta and Legian, and the upscale boutiques and entertainment venues of Seminyak is within a 45-minute trip further north. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 10pm
- Location: Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Bali, Jalan Raya Uluwatu Pecatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8471000