Sandy Bay Beach Club is a beachfront restaurant on one of Lembongan Island’s westernmost bays. The beach club is centrally positioned on a 60 metre stretch of white sand, complemented by shaded table setups and sun loungers where you can dip your toes in sand. The beach club also has a freeform pool, from where you can enjoy a cool dip overlooking the blue horizon and crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. Expectedly, it’s a wonderful spot to enjoy a sunset.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Drink and Dine at Sandy Bay Beach Club
The all-day dining menu at Sandy Bay Beach Club offers a mix of Asian and international selections. Must-tries include a succulent Peking duck salad with shredded vegetables, crispy wonton skins and hoi sin dressing (IDR 85,000 or USD 6.50). From the mains, there’s a signature chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese and served with creamy sautéed potatoes (IDR 95,000 or USD 7) and a crumbed fillet of mahi-mahi served with sweet potato fries, mixed salad and tartar sauce, at the same price. Their burgers, in different choices of fillings and sides are great, and you can always opt for local flavours, such as a signature nasi goreng or mie goreng and satays.
From the bar, you can choose from their list of classic cocktails, all at IDR 99,000 or USD 7 per glass. For groups (or couples on the session), you can decide upon a mojito, sangria or margarita to share by the jug, at IDR 297,000 (USD 22). Like most spots on Lembongan, there aren’t any strict rules or dress codes that apply here, however, wearing a shirt at least, particularly after dark and for dinners, is much appreciated. After sunsets, Sandy Bay Beach Club’s ambiance – with its infinity pool, candle-lit tables, glowing lanterns and surf sounds – is best described as 'blissful'.
Sandy Bay Beach Club
- Opening Hours: 08:00–22:00
- Location: Sunset Beach, Jungutbatu, Nusa Lembongan Island
- Tel: +62 (0)813 3757 0624