Samasta Bali Lifestyle Village in Jimbaran is where you can find a wide variety of shops, cafés, restaurants, a supermarket, as well as fun family activities and occasional evening entertainment. As it is part of the 5-star Movenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran, guests can also enjoy nice gardens and a tropical lagoon pool.
Among the restaurants you can find within Samasta Bali Lifestyle Village’s complex are Noh! By Pison, which serves coffee and pastries; Wild Grass Bar & Grill, with its open-air dining concept, Basé Basé Balinese Kitchen Heritage for local cuisine, Gaya Gelato, the Barrels Beer Place and Tapaz. Prices are reasonable – an Indonesian mixed rice plate of Nasi Campur at Basé Basé starts from IDR 55,000 (USD 4) per serving.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
For something fun and different to enjoy with friends or your whole family, try the House of Trap, which is an escape room game where you’ll be locked inside a room with only 45 minutes to ‘escape’ by solving a series of clues. There are three games to choose from, with a game starting at IDR 100,000 (USD 7.50) on weekdays and IDR 125,000 (USD 9) during the weekends.
To visit Samasta Bali Lifestyle Village, you can take the Kura Kura shuttle bus, which connects many highlight destinations in Bali, and get out on the last stop on the Jimbaran line.
Samasta Bali Lifestyle Village
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 24:00
- Location: Jalan Wanagiri I, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 446 8600
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/samastabali/