Samadi Sunday Market in Canggu is an organic weekend market near Echo Beach. The market is an initiative of Samadi Bali, a yoga and wellness centre on Canggu’s Padang Linjong. It’s open to locals and visitors alike to drop by on Sundays for all things fresh, healthy and creative. Wares include locally-grown organic products and ‘slow food’. Various stalls feature freshly baked goods, fruits and vegetables, homemade juices, jams, and organic coffees and chocolate. The market brings together like-minded crowd of yoga practitioners, the health conscious, and those aspiring to a more healthy lifestyle.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Shopping at Samadi Sunday Market
Besides offering a good range of “No to GMO and Pesticides” products, Samadi Sunday Market also provides you with the opportunity to meet with the local farmers and artisans. Beyond that, there are also items available that may interest the regular bargain hunter. These range from a good variety of homeware, jewellery, handicrafts, and clothing items. The market was set up to support local producers and craftsmen and you can expect affordable prices on their unique pieces. You can find dazzling handmade cushion covers and original print T-shirts among many other items, many for well under a dollar.
Great Hotel Nearby - The Apartments Canggu
The Apartments Canggu
The Apartments Canggu is a three-star accommodation that is surrounded by beautiful countryside landscape.The accommodation is one of the newest in Bali, having finished development in April 2012.It takes approximately 45 minutes to get there from Ngurah Rai International Airport.Whether guests want to explore local attractions or sightseeing options, The Apartments Canggu has plenty to offer.The accommodation is very close to the Kendra Gallery of Contemporary Art, Nirwana Golf Course Tanah Lot, and of course Seminyak Beach.Seminyak - a trendy nearby town - is about 20 minutes away by car.Here guests can enjoy a variety of restaurants, clubs, bars, boutiques, and shopping centres. Read More...
Samadi Sunday Market
- Opening Hours: Sun 09:00-14:00
- Location: Jalan Padang Linjong No. 39, Echo Beach, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3831 2505
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/Samadimarket