The Samadi Sunday Market in Canggu is an organic weekend market near Echo Beach. The market is an initiative of Samadi Bali, a yoga and wellness centre on Canggu’s Padang Linjong. It’s open until 2pm on Sundays, bringing together a like-minded crowd of yoga practitioners and those aspiring to have a healthier lifestyle.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Shopping at Samadi Sunday Market
Some of the best things to get at Samadi Sunday Market in Bali Wares include locally-grown and organic produce, freshly baked goods, homemade juices and jams, as well as organic coffees and chocolate. Besides shopping for GMO and pesticide-free products, it’s also a good place for meeting local farmers and artisans in Bali.
The Samadi Sunday Market was set up to support local producers and independent craftsmen, so expect affordable prices on unique homeware, jewellery, handicrafts, and clothing items. Handmade cushion covers and original print T-shirts are some of the things you can get at the market, many of which cost about $1.
Great Hotel Nearby - The Apartments Canggu
The Apartments Canggu
The Apartments Canggu is a three-star accommodation that is surrounded by beautiful countryside landscape.The accommodation is one of the newest in Bali, having finished development in April 2012.It takes approximately 45 minutes to get there from Ngurah Rai International Airport.Whether guests want to explore local attractions or sightseeing options, The Apartments Canggu has plenty to offer.The accommodation is very close to the Kendra Gallery of Contemporary Art, Nirwana Golf Course Tanah Lot, and of course Seminyak Beach.Seminyak - a trendy nearby town - is about 20 minutes away by car.Here guests can enjoy a variety of restaurants, clubs, bars, boutiques, and shopping centres. Read More...
Samadi Sunday Market
- Opening Hours: Sunday from 9am to 2pm
- Location: Jalan Padang Linjong No.39, Echo Beach, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3831 2505