Samabe Cave Dining in Bali
Romantic Cave Dinner in Nusa Dua0
Samabe cave dining is a unique experience offered by the Samabe Bali Resort in Nusa Dua. The dinner takes place right on the beach, with countless lanterns and candles only adding to the romantic ambiance of dining right by the ocean. Samabe also offers a romantic “Power of Love” package where dinner for two is served in this private cave with sea views.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The Samabe cave dining experience includes a four-course dinner which starts off with a welcome cocktail. Guests then enjoy soup and starters before moving on to the main course: prime barbecued meats and fresh grilled seafood. The meal is finished off with sticky Thai rice pudding served with fresh mango. The four-course menu is priced at IDR 2,750,000 (USD 206) per couple.
The Power of Love package is at IDR 5,500,000 (USD 414) per couple and includes dining in a private cave and a four-course menu complete with welcome cocktails and chocolate strawberries. Booking ahead is necessary.
Samabe Cave Dining
- Opening Hours: 18.00 - 22.30
- Location: Samabe Bali Resort and Villas, Jalan Pura Barong-Barong Sawangan, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 8633
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Samabe Bali Resort & Villas offers five-star luxury accommodation in the southern Nusa Dua area.The resort is located on Jalan Pura Barong-Barong in the local village community of Sawangan, just several minutes drive south from the main Nusa Dua luxury resort enclave.Close to the hub, you will find the main highlights of Nusa Dua such as The Bay collection of seaside restaurants, Nusa Dua Theatre that showcases the dazzling Devdan Show nightly, Museum Pasifika, and the Bali Collection shopping complex.The resort is within a 45-minute transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, while the water sport-filled area of Tanjung Benoa is only 15 minutes drive north. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)