Saigon Street Bali Restaurant serves Vietnamese fuision cuisine on Seminyak's fashionable Jalan Pet street. Instead of fine dining, here you’ll find a cosy and laidback setting, which it fondly calls ‘fun dining.’ This attitude is reflected through the restaurant’s chic and bohemian décor, as well as the menu which doesn’t follow classic Vietnamese recipes religiously but instead takes regional dishes like pho style soups and rice paper rolls, and gives them a fresh modern twist.
Headed by Chef Geoff Lindsay, Saigon Street Bali is open for lunch and dinner and offers the choice between indoor or outdoor dining on its street-view terrace, where you can sit back and enjoy the views as the bustle of Seminyak goes by. Prices for wraps and rolls start at IDR 35,000 (USD 3), while main dishes from the grill are at IDR 30,000 (USD 2) and up.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Saigon Street Bali is great for families – it also has a fun kids’ menu that offers the restaurant’s signature flavours on a smaller scale. This allows the little ones to enjoy the Vietnamese treats mum and dad are having, such as Peking duck rolls and chicken noodle soup, instead of sticking to your run-of-the-mill kiddie dining options.
Saigon Street Bali
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 01:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 77X, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 897 4007