Rip Curl Legian is one of the largest surf stores along the Jalan Legian main road. Here you’ll find a huge variety of top-rank, genuine surf gear from the famous Aussie surf company, ranging from surfboards, wristwatches, board shorts and rash guards, reef shoes, board wax and many others. The store comprises two levels, and it’s always a good idea to head upstairs to check out their regularly discounted items.
The first level of the store has a casual section for kids and ladies, with bags in all colours and sizes, as well as t-shirts and swimwear. And it’s not only Rip Curl items on display. Here you’ll also find sunglasses by Oakley and Electric, as well as sunscreen by Beach Hut and other brands. The upper floor is divided by a timber esplanade built in a fittingly curvy wave design, and shows the neat rows of surfboards on display. Rip Curl's concept store was the first of its kind to use local and sustainable building materials giving the store a real Bali vibe.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
If you’re coming from Down Under, you’ll notice the prices here aren’t that much different to what you’ll pay at home, but it’s still worth checking out as there are tons of genuine items in store to choose from. And speaking of variety, you’ll love the touches of Bali on some of the shirt and singlet prints. Rip Curl Legian also has a cafe inside serving healthy salads, sandwiches, juices and coffees, providing the ideal place to shop, refuel and hang out.
Rip Curl Legian
- Opening Hours: 9 AM – 11:30 PM
- Location: Jalan Legian No.191, Legian
- Tel: +62 (0)361 765 889