Rip Curl Legian Surf Shop in Bali
Flagship Surf Shop in Legian0
Rip Curl Legian is one of the largest surf stores along the Jalan Legian main road. Here you’ll find a huge variety of top-rank, genuine surf gear from the famous Aussie surf company, ranging from surfboards, wristwatches, board shorts and rash guards, reef shoes, board wax and many others. The store comprises two levels, and it’s always a good idea to head upstairs to check out their regularly discounted items.
The first level of the store has a casual section for kids and ladies, with bags in all colours and sizes, as well as t-shirts and swimwear. And it’s not only Rip Curl items on display. Here you’ll also find sunglasses by Oakley and Electric, as well as sunscreen by Beach Hut and other brands. The upper floor is divided by a timber esplanade built in a fittingly curvy wave design, and shows the neat rows of surfboards on display. Rip Curl's concept store was the first of its kind to use local and sustainable building materials giving the store a real Bali vibe.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
If you’re coming from Down Under, you’ll notice the prices here aren’t that much different to what you’ll pay at home, but it’s still worth checking out as there are tons of genuine items in store to choose from. And speaking of variety, you’ll love the touches of Bali on some of the shirt and singlet prints. Rip Curl Legian also has a cafe inside serving healthy salads, sandwiches, juices and coffees, providing the ideal place to shop, refuel and hang out.
Rip Curl Legian
- Opening Hours: 9 AM – 11:30 PM
- Location: Jalan Legian No.191, Legian
- Tel: +62 (0)361 765 889
You May Also Like