Redz Surfboards in Canggu
Surf Board Factory in Bali0
Redz Surfboards is a professional board design and shaping factory based in Canggu. It’s one of the best places in Bali where you can bring your own design and hand it over to their in-house shapers who can craft anything out of UV resin, and have your brand new personalised board ready in less than a week. The surfboard factory adjoins a surf shop that is stocked with their own signature designs and a whole range of surf gear from other notable brands.
They’ll construct your custom board through various hi-tech methods, including a Duralite sandwich construction that uses vacuum pressing of fiberglass and resin to ensure maximum strength (USD 300). Don’t forget your own sticker design for your own ‘personal statement’. Fins are also included (three as standard) as well as tail pad or leash and a soft cover (or optional travel bag at an extra cost) for your special board’s extra protection.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Step inside the showroom and you will discover a full range of short boards, high performance full carbon SUP boards, Malibus and a whole set of accessories from fins and leashes to tail pads, travel bags, booties, surf wax and sunscreen. Redz Surfboards also does ding repairs for polyester and epoxy, so hand over your dented board, then grab it the next day. Single dings are under USD 10 (IDR 50,000 polyester; IDR 80,000 epoxy).
Redz Surfboards Bali
- Opening Hours: 09:00-18:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Canggu No. 18X, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 844 6207
You May Also Like