Red Ruby Club Bali (at the former location of Mint Club Bali) is the joining of forces of three former Seminyak clubbing hotspots: Mint Bali, Koh Bali and the short-lived The Electrik – all of which had secured a decent following of Seminyak night owls looking for late night clubbing venue. The club offers a good roster of live gigs and a wide spectrum of electronic music. Much of the scene is carried on from the three original clubs. Music here ranges from Koh’s Berlin underground-inspired deep bass, house and techno, to jazz and blues performed on the outside terrace.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Nights Out at Red Ruby Club
The terrace at Red Ruby serves evening drinks and light bites with a comfy sofa area overlooking Jalan Petitenget street, a leftover vibe from the Mint Club Bali days. This is a great spot for catching up with friends. Inside, momentum gradually builds as the the evening progresses, with steady crowds entering the main clubbing space well into the wee hours. The clubbing space draws inspiration from the clubbing scenes of Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona and Amsterdam, with an intimate back room for slightly more exclusive experiences.
Among the regular club nights at Red Ruby is Gila Land on Wednesday nights, combining outlandish designs with cool music based around Ibiza house, underground, ‘shaman electro’ and techno. They welcome international guest DJs such as Manu-L and Michael Vagas and Raymond Vos. You can also expect a unique two-venue concept on Legendary Fridays with top Hip-Hop and R&B, or Kulture Friday nights where Red Ruby teams up with hip restaurants to bring curated cocktails and light dishes to the party scene. Parties are on between Wednesday and Saturday. Regular first drink charge is from IDR 150,000 (USD 11).
Red Ruby Club
- Opening Hours: Wed-Sat 17:00-04:00
- Address: Jalan Petitenget No.919, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 735 219
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/redrubybali/