Red Carpet Champagne Bar in Bali serves among the most comprehensive champagne selections on the island, as well as cocktails, wines, spirits and beers. This glamourous bar is where you’re treated as a celebrity, with exquisite service by waitresses – known as champagne ambassadors – dressed like flight attendance.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Red Carpet Champagne Bar highlights
Set on the northern side of Jalan Laksamana, the venue has lengths of bright-red carpet lining its entrance and queue line dividers ready to welcome you. Before the 2-storey building is a foyer where several bar-style tables offer street views. Despite the glamorous interior, Red Carpet’s overall ambience is quite relaxed and laidback.
True to its name, Red Carpet Champagne Bar serves a wide range of bubblies, including well-known brands Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon and Veuve Clicquot, as well as the Italian prosecco and Spanish cava varieties.
What to drink at Red Carpet Champagne Bar Bali
You’ll also find classic cocktails like martinis, caipiroskas and mojitos on the menu. A must-try is Red Carpet Fizz, a champagne cocktail with a mix of Grand Marnier, fresh strawberries and pomegranate juice. Champagne ambassadors serve complimentary canapés every 15 minutes to accompany your choice of drink, while wall-mounted screens play music videos and live sports feeds.
Red Carpet Champagne Bar has a comprehensive food menu that lists hearty sandwiches and snacks, fresh juices, and coffee and tea selections during the day, followed with a dinner menu of shucked oysters, caviar and foie gras.
Red Carpet Champagne Bar in Bali
- Opening Hours: Daily from 1pm to 4am
- Location: Jalan Kayu Aya No.42, Seminyak, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 934 2794