Petitenget Beach is the main beach of Seminyak. It’s named after a temple of the same name, located 100 metres from the coast. This grey sand beach isn’t as crowded as its neighbours, Kuta and Legian. It has large waves most of the time, along with strong undercurrents. The wide stretch of sand with vast flat surfaces make Petitenget Beach one of the most beautiful coasts. With a few dining spots along its coast, it’s an excellent go-to for enjoying Bali’s magical sunsets.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Petitenget Beach highlights
Petitenget Beach's halfway position in Seminyak makes it easily accessible. A large parking space adjoins Petitenget Temple, along with a separate communal hall where local youths practice traditional dances. You can swim at low tides, sunbathe, jog, meditate or amble along the seaside at sunset.
Excellent dining spots line the coast, such as La Lucciola and Mano Beach Club. Or, you can chill out at some of Bali’s best beach clubs that call the beach home, including Ku De Ta, Potato Head Beach Club, and WooBar.
Great Hotel Nearby - The Samaya Seminyak
The Samaya Seminyak
The Samaya Seminyak comprises two hectares of tropical gardens with its set of lavish private pool villas, excellent dining outlets, a great spa, and other facilities interconnected by shaded and leafy pathways.Accommodation options come in a set of Pool Villas close to the coast and Courtyard Villas near Jalan Kayu Aya.The one-bedroom Pool Villa, being the smallest, offers a generous 220sqm of space.The villas feature air conditioning, high definition movie and audio systems, and large four-poster beds with mosquito nets.The one-bedroom Royal Pavilion is 312sqm, complete with a private lap pool and an outdoor garden and gazebo. Read More...
- Location: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia