Paris Cat Jazz Club brings the sophisticated sizzle of European jazz clubs into the tropics. The club is the Bali outlet of the Paris Cat Jazz Club in Melbourne, which established itself as one of the go-to venues within the Australian jazz scene. Here on the island, the club is centrally located in the partying hub of Seminyak, offering night owls a fresh break from the pumping techno and EDM of the nearby nightclubs.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Paris Cat Jazz Club hosts local and international live acts with musical genres ranging from traditional to modern jazz and from Latin fusion to RnB.
The cocktails take their whimsical names from musical legends – you can order a Miles Davis Negroni or opt for a Billy Holiday Strawberry and Basil Paloma instead. Cocktails are priced at IDR 95,000 (USD 7) and up, while wine starts at IDR 70,000 (USD 5.2) per glass. The food on offer at Paris Cat Jazz Club is tapas style finger food, with larger sharing plates also available. Prices for dishes like prawn skewers and marinated olives with ciabatta starts at IDR 40,000 (USD 3).
Paris Cat Jazz Club
- Opening Hours: Tue - Sat 19:00 - 01:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)819 99368347
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/pariscatbali