Paddy’s Pub in Bali
Pub and Club in Legian0
Paddy’s Pub is a nightspot that flanks its sister site of Bounty Discotheque on Jalan Legian and is the third incarnation of the legendary Paddy’s Club. It retains much of its former appeal with its fun themed parties and reasonably priced drinks. Open from 17:00 every afternoon, you can step right in from the sidewalk and opt for its open-air terrace to enjoy street views and people-watching, or go further inside to the bar, lounge or dance floor where a mostly young crowd begins to gather in the wee hours.
The venue is a sight of contrasts, and somehow deliberate. Paddy’s Pub’s entrance is a Balinese-style gate decorated with statues and parasols, yet, the ‘temple’ buzzes with an interplay of colourful laser lights and thumping beats. You’ll experience a different set of décor almost every week around this façade, depending on the theme, so one evening here might not be the same as the next. Most enjoy Paddy’s better when it’s not too packed, notably during weekdays and non-holidays.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The playlist is a good mix between old school and contemporary and, although it’s great for those who opt to cut loose down on the centrepiece dance floor, it can get pretty loud for those at the bar or even on the street-side terrace. Overall, the staff are fun and they even have stilt walkers, magicians, and ushers in colourful wigs and whacky costumes to spice up the scene. Speaking of contrasts, large screens relaying rugby and other live sports loom over the somewhat oblivious partying crowd.
To quench your thirst, the bar has Paddy’s Long Island iced tea, which some consider the best in Bali, and which you can enjoy with a circle of five friends every Sunday with five glasses at only IDR 149,000 (USD 11). For a warming sensation and to fuel your night here, look out for the special promos on their Jagerbombs at only IDR 85,000 (USD 6.35) per serving. Try their cocktails with dry ice for something sensational-looking, like something that came out from a lab. If you’re game, battle it out in drinking competitions, held spontaneously in between the DJs’ tracks.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 03:30
- Location: Jalan Legian No. 166, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 758 555
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/Paddys-Pub-1035987886418813