Omnia Bali Dayclub is a luxurious daytime leisure venue, which is an integral part of Alila Villas Uluwatu. This cliff-top day club enjoys a broad section on the eastern side of the resort’s complex of tiered suites, with fantastic views of the Indian Ocean to complement the chillout spot’s cocktails, fine dining, swimming and poolside lounging.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Omnia Dayclub is an offshoot of the group’s Omnia Nightclub collection worldwide, with locations that include Las Vegas and San Diego. At the new venue in Uluwatu, the all-day lounge spot is set right next to Hakkasan’s premier dining spot, Sake no Hana, serving modern takes on classical Japanese delights, including sushi, sashimi, and toban and kamameshi delights.
The launch of Omnia Day Club in Bali sees the next stage in the group’s expansion into Southeast Asia, following similar openings of its three brands, including a Hakkasan restaurant in Jakarta. This all-day dining and lounging twist to its worldwide nightclub collection will be a great addition to Bali’s own offerings for cool chill-out spots, particularly along the exotic and luxurious cliff edge resort area of south Bali.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Alila Villas Uluwatu
Alila Villas Uluwatu is a five-star luxury villa resort located on the islands southern Bukit Peninsula, a limestone cliff area that offers high and wide ocean views.The resort is located on Jalan Belimbing Sari, and is a half-hour transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, 45 minutes from the provincial capital of Denpasar, and 10 minutes to the famous sunset seafood dining destination of Jimbaran Bay.The luxury tourism enclave of Nusa Dua is 15 minutes drive east from the resort, traversing the Bukit region, where you will find among notable highlights such as the Bali Collection shopping complex, top world-class dining venues within The Bay Bali, and the Nusa Dua Theatre that holds the spectacular Devdan Show regularly. Read More...
Omnia Bali Dayclub
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10.30pm
- Location: Jalan Belimbing Sari, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 2166