Old Man’s Bar in Canggu is a hip beer garden near the dark-sand beachfront of Batu Bolong Beach. The bar is conveniently right in front of the lava reef’s rights, so you can drop in any time before or after surfing. The bar’s thatch-roof main pavilion is perfect for hanging out with friends and cooling off during the day, with seating that ranges from benches under wide Balinese-style parasols, to striped and colourful beanbags for lounging over its green lawn.
By day, kick back with a cold Bintang and some simple meals, such as burgers, fries and salads priced around Rp 54,000 to Rp 110,000, all while enjoying sea breezes and the surfing action. The fun and friendly atmosphere takes on a wilder partying scene after sunsets, particularly during Old Man’s Bar’s Dirty Ol’ Wednesday nights that always have drinking games.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The crowd at Old Man’s Bar consists of a good mix of locals, visitors and expats – mostly around their early 20s. It’s a place to ‘come as you are’, make new friends and get your weekend started properly. Live bands playing anything from reggae to rock and DJs spinning upbeat disco to a packed crowd are regular evening highlights. Check out their happy hours between 5pm and 6pm, with loads of Jose Cuervo on offer.
Recommended Hotel Nearby - Hotel Tugu Bali
Hotel Tugu Bali
A magical aura runs through the property, with rare items â€“ from real barong costumes to life-size sculptures and giant Chinese vases â€“ adorning its lobby, gardens and dining outlets.To enhance the timeless quality of Hotel Tugu, black-and-white portraits of scenes from age-old Bali hang inside the rooms.Located in Canggu, far from the crowds on the outlying northern fringe of Kuta and Seminyak, the secluded coastal location adds mystery and appeal to the charming layout.Tugus open spaces are fitted with premium-quality teakwood furniture, and the wealth of antiques in its decor reflects the passion of its owner, an eminent art collector from Malang, East Java. Read More...
Old Man’s Bar
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 1am
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong No.117X, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8469158