Nyaman Gallery is a cosy and intimate art space on the Seminyak Road of Jalan Basangkasa, where you’ll find a diverse assortment of contemporary pieces created by local Balinese and Indonesian emerging artists, as well as a variety of carefully curated international talents. Inside the subtly-lit spaces you will find bare brick walls covered in paintings and photographs, while several corners also exhibit ‘wearable art’ items and exotic décor pieces designed for your villa or living room back home.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The contemporary art gallery is an offshoot of the successful Nyaman Villas on Seminyak’s Jalan Kayu Aya, which similarly reflects its founder’s passion for arts, architecture and design. Nyaman Gallery is beautifully set up, with art pieces purposefully placed in separate sections, which allow your eyes to focus on one piece at a time. From admiring wooden carvings from the East Nusa Tenggara region in one corner, to one-off blow glass pieces or bone sculptures in another, you’re bound to spend some time browsing here.
Current artists featured include Yokii, Stephane Sensey, Quint, L. Fauzi, Yoga Raharja, Bunny Bone, Evgeny Bam, Stephen Kotas, Emmanuel Cayere, Gus Till, Jean-Michel Aucler and Shaolen. Each presents very different creations, from imaginative black and white photography to classical oil paintings, including some street art techniques that are applied directly on canvas. Art is very subjective, but you might find your own personal favourite amongst the collection. Most pieces are available for purchase.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-21:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Basangkasa No.88, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 736 226
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/nyamangallery