Nelayan Beach in Bali is a 350m-long stretch of black sand between Canggu’s two other popular beaches, namely Batu Bolong and Berawa. The beach is mainly a local fisherman’s landing coast, where you can catch a view of them hauling in their wooden outriggers while unloading their early morning catches. Nelayan Beach offers a bit of seclusion, and is a great spot for quiet sunsets. Two small river mouths border both ends of the beach. There are several luxury villas in the area offering cosy retreats just beyond the coconut groves, the likes of Tirtarum Villas and the Nelayan Villas.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
There’s a lot of sand allowing you to freely roam or laze about while enjoying the open seascapes. However, the waves at Nelayan Beach don’t offer much for surfers, who would instead paddle out to neighbouring Batu Bolong with its long rights and lava-rock reefs. Parasols-for-rent and vendors peddling cold Bintangs are also scarce here compared to the adjacent beaches. Expect a bit of debris during the monsoonal months, between December and February. To get here, just follow down the namesake Jalan Nelayan road that branches off from Jalan Batu Bolong.
Best Hotel on Nelayan Beach
Villa Teresa Bali
Located in Canggu (Batu Bolong), Villa Teresa Bali is minutes from Canggu Beach and Batu Bolong Beach.Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Nelayan, Canggu