Hog Wild in Bali (formerly Naughty Nuri's Batubelig), is a pork-rib lovers' paradise. The restaurant is a great spot to drop into whenever you're craving for some finger lickin’ good barbecues while in the Batubelig area, southwest of the main Seminyak hub.
Here, you can savour grilled delights, as Hog Wild in Bali specialises in succulent ribs and chops, while also serving a range of dishes from ‘appeteasers’ to salads, soups, sandwiches, steaks, Asian selections, and burgers, not to mention, notorious signature martinis.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Die-hard fans of ribs and cocktails already know what they came here for. But those willing to explore Hog Wild in Bali's menu may find other barbecue options, as well as beers and drink specials featured every day of the week. Its weekly promos include Monday Mojito, Teaser Tuesday, Wanky Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, Funky Friday, Sexy Saturday and a Bloody Sunday, each highlighting 10% off special drinks.
For first timers, almost everything, from the burgers, homemade gourmet sausages, rib-eye and tuna steaks, to cocktails and infusions, come as ‘juicy’ as they can be, but you must grab hold of the main fare to really know what it's all about. The lengths of ribs marinate in a red, sweet succulent homemade sauce, before and during grilling. A full rack is IDR 119,000 (USD 9). Topped with a slice of lime, the ribs land at your table with a choice of sides, from steamed rice to potato (wedges or mashed).
Step into Hog Wild in Bali's main dining area (the ‘pig pen’ as the guys here fondly call it). You’ll also find a laidback setup with a breezy terrace, and the large wooden tables and benches that suggests dining is best with friends. Find even smaller variations of the colourful wooden pigs on the tables, and pig inspired artworks on the walls, and even hanging from the ceilings.
To get there, cruise along the Jalan Petitenget Road in Seminyak, then head west at the intersection onto Jalan Batubelig. You’ll see the smoking street-side barbecue with a colourfully painted life-size wooden pig beside it. Hog Wild in Bali is usually packed at dining hours, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 22:30
- Location: Jalan Batubelig 41, Kerobokan, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 847 6722
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/hogwildinbali