Nampu Japanese Restaurant is where you can enjoy fine Japanese cuisine at the Grand Hyatt Bali Resort in Nusa Dua. The dinner-only restaurant features two dining rooms with a decor that channels the rustic charm of a traditional Izakaya style country tavern. In addition to the dark wood furniture and authentic Japanese table setups, the restaurant’s aesthetics enable sharing a long table with other patrons. This seating arrangement is great for socialising, but might not be ideal if you’re planning a romantic dinner.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Nampu Japanese Restaurant offers the option of dining a la carte or choosing one of their set menus. The main dining room focuses on Japanese favourites like fresh sushi and sashimi as well as offering street food inspired Yakitori and tempura. The main draw at the restaurant, however, is the second dining room, which is dedicated to teppanyaki and offers guests the thrill of watching theatrical live cooking – you can even dine right at the counter if you like.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Grand Hyatt Bali
Upon arrival, Grand Hyatt Balis lobby is a welcoming sight with its water palace concept evident in the surrounding outsized pools and carp-filled ponds.From lobby to room, you will enjoy small pathways that lead you through gorgeous tropical gardens, more water features and open views of the peninsula.The well-maintained rooms, suites and villas use marble and teak with traditional fabrics and local artworks.Each feature a private balcony with ocean, lagoon or garden views, and the bathrooms have wooden shutters that open to the bedroom, letting in natural daylight.The Grand Club rooms offer 49sqm of space with Grand Club Lounge privileges and a private pool. Read More...
Nampu Japanese Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 18:00 - 22:30
- Location: Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 771 234 Ext. 8360