Museum Rudana displays a fine collection of classical and contemporary Balinese paintings. It was established in 1995 by Balinese art collector Nyoman Rudana and his wife. In a mission to further boost Bali’s art scene, the museum organises exhibitions by emerging artists throughout the year.
Exhibits are spread over 3 floors, with the 1st and 2nd levels showcasing the works of Indonesian expressionist Affandi and prolific contemporary Balinese artists like Wayan Gunarsa and Made Wianta. Most of Rudana’s personal favourites include pieces in classical Ubud and Batuan styles, with depictions of rural life, natural landscapes and cultural activities. The museum also displays several artworks of the late Don Antonio Blanco, whose own gallery near Campuhan is open for public viewing.
You’re welcomed to explore expansive gardens (which has elephant sculptures) and private rice fields within the premise. Located in Ubud, Museum Rudana is about 3 km southeast of the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Location: Jalan Cok Rai Pudak 44, Ubud, Peliatan, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 975 779