Monsieur Spoon is a French bakery on Canggu’s Batu Bolong street. It stands out among the boutiques and cafes along the street for its artisanal Parisian-style baked goods. It also features a cosy café where you can drop in anytime from early morning to night to satisfy that sweet-tooth. A great go-to for breakfast and afternoon tea, you can expect more than just luscious pastries and buttery croissants from its menu. Up front is a cosy street-side garden with parasol-shaded table setups. Inside, it’s a cool spot to gather, with fresh baked goods on display and their tempting aromas in the air.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Baked Delights at Monsieur Spoon
This boutique pastry shop is easy to find. It’s right across from Deus Ex Machina. Its cake displays showcase colourful macaroons, cakes and desserts, such as Galette des Rois or ‘King Cake’, Kouign-amann puff pastry, as well as tarts and lemon meringues of all sizes. Set breakfasts start from USD 3.5 (IDR 48,000), with a range of homemade muesli, yogurts, and croissants to choose from, as well as a variety of salads, sandwiches, and crepes. Coffees and teas start from USD 1.5 (IDR 22,000).
Great Hotel Nearby - The Calmtree Bungalows
The Calmtree Bungalows
With a stay at The Calmtree Bungalows in Canggu (Batu Bolong), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tanah Lot and Puputan Badung Square.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 06:30 – 21:00
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong 55, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)878 628 088 59
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/monsieur.spoon.patisserie/