Mixwell Bar is a popular gay bar located on the party street of Jalan Camplung Tanduk in Seminyak. The bar is surrounded by other similar venues, making it easy to hop from bar to bar throughout the night. Mixwell Bar is known for hosting some of the most flamboyant drag shows in Bali. Expect to see the likes of Madonna, Britney and Christina take the stage, followed by a group of male go-go dancers as the night wears on. The “fabulous” ambiance is finished off with elaborate lighting and friendly staff.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Mixwell Bar doesn’t have a cover charge and guests only pay for their drinks. A bottle of Bintang beer will cost you IDR 35,000 (USD 2.40), while soft drinks are IDR 30,000 (USD 2). Most cocktails are priced around IDR 90,000 (USD 6.20). Mixwell Bar gets extremely busy during the weekends, but you’re likely to find the place packed with locals, tourists and expats even on a regular Tuesday night. To get a real feel of the place, arrive after 23:00 as the party doesn’t truly get started until midnight.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 03:00
- Location: Jalan Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)819 99681789