Mirror Bali Lounge and Club offers a chic lounge and partying scene on Seminyak’s main Jalan Petitenget Street. The venue’s overall design is inspired by a Gothic cathedral, with glittery mosaic-like wall décor, stained glass windows, and towering ceilings. The club also has futuristic laser lighting systems to give you one of the coolest and most immersive spaces.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Clubbing at Mirror Lounge and Club
It’s one of Seminyak’s stylish clubbing scenes where a dress code applies – basically, casual chic for guys, and ‘dress to impress’ for ladies. You can dance your late evenings away to industrial, deep bass, to house and hip-hop.
The bar’s drinks menu ranges from vodka blends, bubblies of Chandon and Moscato, signature cocktails such as Blanc Fleur and Irish Tiramisu, and a choice of international beers. Whenever you’re feeling peckish, bites to order include beef kebabs, quesadillas, calamari and fries.
Price-wise and unsurprisingly, Mirror Bali Lounge and Club sits at the top as one of the most premium hangouts on the island. Lounge seats are mostly reserved and only available through booking, while a dedicated VIP section on the top floor offers premium comforts and excellent views of the dancefloor.
Mirror Lounge and Club in Bali
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Sunday from 11pm to 5am (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No.106, Kerobokan, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 849 9800