Mertasari Beach, located at the southern end of Sanur Beach, is geared more towards local activities, such as fishing and boating, but you’ll find a wide range of water sports along the coast. You can get to this beach from Sanur via a beachfront pathway. Locals often use it for cycling and jogging in the early mornings.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
What to do at Mertasari Beach
Mertasari enjoys rather strong winds year-round, making it a popular spot for windsurfers and kite surfers. Its vast flat field serves as a take-off and landing spot for paramotoring and paragliding. Some areas along the beach are protected by artificial wave breakers. Swimming isn’t ideal, but you can enjoy ocean kayaking if you’re not a fan of extreme water sports.
The dining scene in Mertasari ranges from resort-owned restaurants to local vendors selling cheap refreshments and snacks near the shoreline. Mertasari Beach is close to Sanur’s historical landmarks, including the Bali Museum, Jagatnatha Temple, Werdhi Budaya Art Centre, and the Bajra Sandhi Monument.
Great Hotel Nearby - Mercure Resort Sanur
Mercure Resort Sanur
Mercure Resort Sanur is a top-of-the-line resort with something for everyone.Mercure Resort Sanur sits on the beach in Sanur, a beach in the southern part of Bali that is famous and well-known all over the world.This village is four kilometres from Denpasar and 10.6 kilometres away from Ngurah Rai International Airport.Sanur is packed to the brim with restaurants and hotels that can fit any budget, but the best part is the tranquil atmosphere that is perfect for those who want the best of both worlds when visiting Bali.This four-star resort is larger than many in the area and features 189 rooms to fit single guests and families alike. Read More...
- Location: Pantai Mertasari, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia