Mercredi Bali Boutique is a one-stop shopping destination for those on the hunt for unique and beautiful designer homewares in Bali. The store is located at the junction of Jalan Basangkasa and Jalan Kayu Aya in Seminyak, and offers an impressive selection of linens, cushions, crockery, lamps and home décor items.
The collection at Mercredi Bali Boutique draws inspiration from the tropical colours of Bali with vibrant shades of green and blue, echoed in its throw pillows and blankets. Florals in all shapes and sizes are also well-represented, but the overall look remains chic rather than gaudy.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
As the name would suggest, Mercredi (French for ‘Wednesday’) also has a penchant for all things French, adding a fresh continental twist into Bali’s saturated homeware market. Look out for colonial-inspired furniture, beautifully woven rattan chairs and Parisian birdcages, as well.
Due to its popularity, Mercredi Bali Boutique now has branch outlets in front of Metis Restaurant in Petitenget and in Ubud, besides its original gallery in Seminyak.
Mercredi Bali Boutique
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 21:00
- Location: Jalan Basangkasa (corner of Jalan Kayu Aya), Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 735 516
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Mercredi-116135838444477